Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 17.11.2006, 16:59
yananshs yananshs вне форума Пол женский
забанен

Поблагодарили 56 раз(а) за 51 сообщений
yananshs этот участник имеет превосходную репутацию на форумеyananshs этот участник имеет превосходную репутацию на форумеyananshs этот участник имеет превосходную репутацию на форумеyananshs этот участник имеет превосходную репутацию на форумеyananshs этот участник имеет превосходную репутацию на форумеyananshs этот участник имеет превосходную репутацию на форумеyananshs этот участник имеет превосходную репутацию на форумеyananshs этот участник имеет превосходную репутацию на форумеyananshs этот участник имеет превосходную репутацию на форумеyananshs этот участник имеет превосходную репутацию на форумеyananshs этот участник имеет превосходную репутацию на форуме
CONSENT FOR
Invasive/Diagnostic/Therapeutic Procedure/Blood transfusion

1.Permission: I hereby authorize Dr._____________ and his/her associates or assistants who are__________________ at North Shore University Hospital to perform the following procedure(s):
__________________________________________________ ________
__________________________________________________ ________

2.Explanation of procedure(s), risks, benefits and alternatives.
Dr.__________________has fully explained to me the nature and purpose of the procedure(s) and also informed me of expected benefits and complications(from known causes) , attendant discomforts and the risks that may arise, as well as possible alternative methods of diagnosis and/or treatment to the proposed procedure including no treatment. I have been given an opportunity to ask questions, and all my questions have been answered fully and satisfactorily.

3.Understanding of this form. I confirm that I have read this form, fully understand its contents, and that all blank spaces above have been completed prior to my signing. I acknowledge that no guarantees or assurances have been made to me concerning the results intended from the procedure(s) described above.

Patient/Agent relative/Guardian signature______________________Date

Interpreter, if required, signature_____________________________Date

Witness to signature (signature)______________________________Date

Responsible Practitioner's Certification. I hereby certify that I have explaned the nature, purpose, benefits, complications from, risks of, alternatives to (including no treatment and attendant risks), the proposed procedure(s), have offered to answer any questions and have fully answered all such questions. I believe that the patient/agent/guardian fully understands what I have explained and answered. If applicable, I certify that outside pathology slides have been reviewed by the Pathology Department at North Shore University Hospital. I further certify that the "Permission" section of this form accurately identified the proposed treatment/procedure.

Physician signature_________________________________________ _Date

Комментарии к сообщению:
Psychiatr одобрил(а): Thanks! А на русском?