Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 21.06.2017, 18:43
Dr.Vad Dr.Vad вне форума
Модератор форума по гематологии

Поблагодарили 33,038 раз(а) за 31,393 сообщений
Dr.Vad этот участник имеет превосходную репутацию на форумеDr.Vad этот участник имеет превосходную репутацию на форумеDr.Vad этот участник имеет превосходную репутацию на форумеDr.Vad этот участник имеет превосходную репутацию на форумеDr.Vad этот участник имеет превосходную репутацию на форумеDr.Vad этот участник имеет превосходную репутацию на форумеDr.Vad этот участник имеет превосходную репутацию на форумеDr.Vad этот участник имеет превосходную репутацию на форумеDr.Vad этот участник имеет превосходную репутацию на форумеDr.Vad этот участник имеет превосходную репутацию на форумеDr.Vad этот участник имеет превосходную репутацию на форуме
Железодефицит без анемии как причина хр. повышенной усталости - мета-анализ:

Fe deficiency is a prevalent nutritional disease, and fatigue is a common complaint in the general and patient population. The association between Fe deficiency without anaemia (IDNA) and fatigue is unclear. Here, we performed a meta-analysis to evaluate the therapeutic effect of Fe on fatigue in patients with IDNA and the association between IDNA and fatigue in the population. Articles from the PubMed database up to 19 January 2016 were systematically searched. A total of six relevant randomised controlled trials (RCT) and six relevant cross-sectional studies were identified. All outcomes were converted into effect sizes. In the meta-analysis of the six RCT, we identified a significant therapeutic effect of Fe in fatigue patients with IDNA (pooled effect size 0·33; 95 % CI 0·17, 0·48; I 2=0·0 %; P<0·0001). A sensitivity analysis found that the overall results (i.e. significant association) were robust. In the meta-analysis of the six cross-sectional studies, the association between IDNA and fatigue was not significant (pooled effect size 0·10; 95 % CI -0·11, 0·31; I 2=57·4 %; P=0·362). A sensitivity analysis found that the overall results (i.e. no significant association) were not robust; removal of one study made the outcomes significant. These meta-analyses suggest that improving Fe status may decrease fatigue. Further research is necessary to identify diagnostic criteria for selecting fatigue patients who might benefit from Fe therapy and to assess the prevalence of IDNA with fatigue in the general population.
----------------------------------------
Br J Nutr. 2017 Jun 19:1-10.
Iron deficiency without anaemia is a potential cause of fatigue: meta-analyses of randomised controlled trials and cross-sectional studies.
Yokoi K, Konomi A.