Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 17.12.2014, 19:03
Dr.Vad Dr.Vad вне форума
Модератор форума по гематологии

Поблагодарили 33,228 раз(а) за 31,578 сообщений
Dr.Vad этот участник имеет превосходную репутацию на форумеDr.Vad этот участник имеет превосходную репутацию на форумеDr.Vad этот участник имеет превосходную репутацию на форумеDr.Vad этот участник имеет превосходную репутацию на форумеDr.Vad этот участник имеет превосходную репутацию на форумеDr.Vad этот участник имеет превосходную репутацию на форумеDr.Vad этот участник имеет превосходную репутацию на форумеDr.Vad этот участник имеет превосходную репутацию на форумеDr.Vad этот участник имеет превосходную репутацию на форумеDr.Vad этот участник имеет превосходную репутацию на форумеDr.Vad этот участник имеет превосходную репутацию на форуме
Повышенный уровень С-реактивного белка у пациентов с воспалительным заболеванием кишечника и ЖДА может быть индикатором плохого/замедленного ответа на лечение пероральными препаратами железа, тогда как ответ на в/в введение железа не зависел от уровня С-реактивного белка:

Dig Dis Sci. 2014 Dec 12.
Clinical Significance of C-Reactive Protein Levels in Predicting Responsiveness to Iron Therapy in Patients with Inflammatory Bowel Disease and Iron Deficiency Anemia.
Iqbal T1, и соавт.

BACKGROUND: Iron deficiency anemia (IDA) is a common complication of inflammatory bowel disease (IBD). In clinical practice, many patients receive initial treatment with iron tablets although intravenous (i.v.) iron supplementation is often preferable.
AIM: This study investigated whether systemic inflammation at initiation of treatment (assessed by C-reactive protein [CRP] and interleukin-6 [IL-6] measurements) predicts response to iron therapy.
METHODS: Data from a previously published phase III trial were retrospectively analyzed after stratification of patients according to baseline CRP (>4 vs. ≤4 mg/L) and IL-6 (>6 vs. ≤6 pg/mL) levels. The study population consisted of patients with Crohn's disease or ulcerative colitis and IDA (Hb ≤ 110 g/L and TSAT < 20 % or serum ferritin < 100 ng/mL), randomized to either oral (ferrous sulfate) or i.v. iron (ferric carboxymaltose).
RESULTS: A total of 196 patients were evaluated (oral iron: n = 60; i.v. iron: n = 136). Baseline CRP and IL-6 levels were independent of patients' initial Hb levels and iron status (serum ferritin and TSAT; all p > 0.05). Among iron tablet-treated patients, Hb increase was significantly smaller in the high- versus low-CRP subgroup (1.1 vs. 2.0, 2.3 vs. 3.1, and 3.0 vs. 4.0 g/dL at weeks 2, 4, and 8, respectively; all p < 0.05). Differences were less pronounced with stratification according to baseline IL-6. Response to i.v. iron was mainly independent of inflammation.
CONCLUSIONS: Patients with high baseline CRP achieved a lower Hb response with oral iron therapy. Our results suggest that CRP may be useful to identify IBD patients who can benefit from first-line treatment with i.v. iron to improve their IDA.