Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 08.08.2008, 19:39
yananshs yananshs вне форума Пол женский
забанен

Поблагодарили 56 раз(а) за 51 сообщений
yananshs этот участник имеет превосходную репутацию на форумеyananshs этот участник имеет превосходную репутацию на форумеyananshs этот участник имеет превосходную репутацию на форумеyananshs этот участник имеет превосходную репутацию на форумеyananshs этот участник имеет превосходную репутацию на форумеyananshs этот участник имеет превосходную репутацию на форумеyananshs этот участник имеет превосходную репутацию на форумеyananshs этот участник имеет превосходную репутацию на форумеyananshs этот участник имеет превосходную репутацию на форумеyananshs этот участник имеет превосходную репутацию на форумеyananshs этот участник имеет превосходную репутацию на форуме
some astronomy for kids and doctors

Living on Earth may be expensive, but it includes an annual free trip around the Sun.

Two astrophysicists are discussing their research in a bar one evening when a drunk who has been sitting and listening in at the next seat turns and says, in a very worried voice, "What was that you just said?"
"We were discussion stellar evolution, and I said to my colleague here that the Sun would run out of nuclear fuel and turn into a red giant star in about 5 billion years, possibly melting the Earth."
"Whew!" says the drunk, "You really had me worried. I thought you said 5 million."

Q: How far can you see on a clear day?
A: 93 Million miles...From here to the Sun.

Janet Reid was driving her daughter westward after the Malibu fires when the smoke in the sky made everything look surreal.
"Oh, Wendy, look at the sun," she told her daughter. "It looks like a big ball of fire."
The three-year-old preschooler replied: "It is a big ball of fire."

"It's a good thing the guy in charge of naming galaxies was into chocolate bars and not Chinese food. Otherwise, the Milky Way might have been named Moo Goo Gui Pan, and who wants to have to learn about that?"

[Ссылки доступны только зарегистрированным пользователям ]